As the Coronavirus continues to uncover more cases we must remain calm and remember we are from the city of good neighbors. These are unprecedented time and our staff and team are working hard to keep our dedicated readers informed. It is important to follow the guidelines that the CDC and Department of Health has for everyone’s well being. With that being said, here are some tips we would like to share with you all to practice and to stay safe and healthy.
Healthy Tips to Practice:
- Stay a safe distance from others as per the guidelines of the CDC.
- Do NOT touch your face, mouth or eyes.
- Stay home if you are feeling under the weather.
- Cover your cough or sneezes.
- Wear a face mask if you are sick. If none are available, cover your mouth with any cloth.
For more tips from the CDC please click on this highlighted link.
Symptoms to watch for:
- Dry Cough
- Shortness of breath
We care about our readers. Please keep practicing the social distancing for everyone’s safety. We will have a digital copy along with a pull out to print of tips of advise to keep you and your loved ones safe during these times.