2 bunches of spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces
4 cups sliced strawberries
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup white wine vinegar
1/2 cup white sugar
1/4 teaspoon paprika
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- In a large bowl, toss together the spinach and strawberries.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, sugar, paprika, sesame seeds, and poppy seeds. Pour over the spinach and strawberries, and toss
DARK CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES
8 oz firm strawberries (12 medium strawberries)
3 oz dark chocolate chips *
1 teaspoon avocado oil
- Line a plate or a tray with wax paper.
- Wash the strawberries and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave, in 30-second increments, stirring after each microwave session. My chocolate chips were mostly melted after three such sessions.
- Stir the oil into the melted chocolate.
- Dip each strawberry into the melted chocolate. Lift up and twist around to get rid of any excess chocolate. Place on the wax paper.
- Chill the strawberries in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving.