2 1/2 lb. plum tomatoes, cored; roughly chopped
1 c. diced english cucumber, plus more for garnish
1/4 c. diced red onion, plus more for garnish
1 clove garlic, grated
1/2 c. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
4 tsp. white vinegar
1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper
1/4 c. Sliced green onions
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook farfalle according to package directions until al dente. Drain and transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Make dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano and garlic powder.
- To serving bowl add cucumbers, tomatoes, olives and onions. Add dressing and toss until evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper and add dill, top with feta.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, garlic, olive oil, white vinegar, salt, and pepper. Pulse until well combined and smooth, or desired texture. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve in soup bowls. Drizzle with olive oil and garnish with cucumbers, red onion, pepper, and green onions.