• 2 cups crispy rice cereal
• 1/2 cup peanut butter (or any nut butter)
• 1/2 cup brown rice syrup (can substitute honey or maple syrup if needed)
• 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
• 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1) Line a 9×5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add rice crispy cereal and set aside.
3) Over medium heat, melt nut/seed butter with brown rice syrup and pumpkin puree until very smooth and drippy. Remove from heat and stir in pumpkin pie spice.
4) Pour the mixture into the rice crispy cereal and mix well.
5) Pour rice crispy mixture into the lined pan and, using slightly damp hands, press firmly into place.
6) Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to set.
7) Treats should be stored in an airtight container in the fridge and will stay fresh for about 2 weeks.